Become a Sovereign Hill Teacher Member and we can keep you informed of new student programs and PD Opportunities at Sovereign Hill and the Gold Museum.
Sovereign Hill Teacher Membership
Sovereign Hill Teacher Membership is for educators in Victorian schools and education institutions. It is designed to give you easy access to Sovereign Hill and the Gold Museum and information about our education services (including Narmbool Environmental Discovery Camps) to help your planning of school group excursions to our venues.
Sovereign Hill Teachers Member Benefits
· Free entry for Teacher Members and a 10% discount on entry for accompanying family members visiting Sovereign Hill and the Gold Museum
· 10% discount for Teacher members and accompanying family to Blood on the Southern Cross – the night–time sound and light show
· Invitations to Sovereign Hill, Gold Museum and Narmbool launches and events, exhibition openings and teacher previews
· Regular e-newsletters with updates on Sovereign Hill and Narmbool Education programs for students and teachers
Click here to download a Membership Form
- You will receive a confirmation email when your membership card is ready for posting to you (approximately 10 working days)
- A current, working email address is essential to validate your subscription
Conditions of your subscription
1. Membership is available to holders of a VIT card to teach in a Victorian pre-school, school, TAFE, AMES, Adult Community and Further Education or University; holders of accreditation as a home school educator; or students enrolled in a teacher training program at the University of Ballarat or Australian Catholic University, Aquinas Campus Ballarat.
2. Members will be asked to present a VIT card (or other proof of eligibility -see 1 above), photo identification and the Membership Card to get the member benefits at Entry.
3. To remain a subscriber the member agrees to provide a current working email address to receive e-newsletters and information from Sovereign Hill Education.
4. This card is NOT TRANSFERABLE—it can only be used by the person named on the card.
5. A member’s subscription may be terminated where there is failure to comply with the terms and conditions of membership.
6. Membership is for two years. Renewal reminders will be sent by Sovereign Hill Education to the member’s current email address.